We are compiling some of our customer's favorite recipes for cooking Bartlett Farm products.
If you have a recipe you would like to submit, please send it to us using our contact form.
Best-Ever Beef Burgers
From The Grassfed Gourmet Cookbook by Shannon Hayes, pg. 49
MAKES 4 HAMBURGERS
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, preferably 80% lean (20% fat)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Place the ground beef in a mixing bowl. Whisk together the egg, oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour over the ground beef; add the bread crumbs. Using your hands, lightly mix all the ingredients together.
Read cooking tips on page 48 of The Grassfed Gourmet Cookbook.
Raspberry Yogurt Shakes
YIELD: 6 servings
- 16 ounces plain yogurt, made from Bartlett Farm real milk
- 1 cup real milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened Bartlett Farm raspberries (can substitute strawberries)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
In 2 batches, process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.